Brush Pen Calligraphy

Friday, January 10, 2020






 OK so...
I have been wanting to learn Brush Pen Calligraphy for a while now.

Years ago I learned Point Pen Calligraphy (although I need to train it all again)
and for a couple of years I have been seeing brush pen calligraphy pop everywhere...
Apparently it is considered modern calligraphy...

So I have decided to learn it, fully.

I found The Happy Ever Crafter and I fell in love.
It is well explained and they offer a free startup course of drills
so you can start learning it, so I enrolled.

I also found out about brush pens and paper and I have to say,
I love Tombow. It is amazing.
I got it before I could start training so I would do this the right way.
The Tombow Fudenosuke is the best brush pen I have tried so far
and I have a feeling it will always be the best.


I actually ended up getting a few other ones too...
Paper on the other hand... now that one I am still learning about.
 

The course is within Teachable and you get videos and pdfs...
I made a booklet out of the worksheets of the pdf files.


So!
Wish me luck!

You Might Also Like

0 comments