Bouncing & Stylizing

Monday, May 04, 2020



Today we started Bouncing & Stylizing in The Happy Ever Crafter course.

Bouncing is something that I feel very intimidated by because for some reason
I end up hating what I do.
I feel like my bouncing gets clumsy... meh

Anyway, here it is...
















View this post on Instagram

This is the last exercise from the bouncing & stylizing workbook from @thehappyevercrafter course and I have been delaying it because I have been so tired and stressed that I wasn't able to get it right. I tried several times and it was awful. So today I felt like trying again and I made myself do this following a process (the following pictures) and I finally was able to do it even tho it isn't exactly how I wanted it to be and I still feel like it could get better. The process from the next photos are... I first wrote the sentence in monoline, then I marked where the bouncing and stylizing would go... then I monolined it with the changes... and finally I used faux calligraphy to feel how the strokes should look like... all before actually writing it. I wasted so much paper before that I promised myself that only with a process would I do this again. #showmeyourstyle @thehappyevercrafter #bouncecalligraphy #brushlettering #brushpen #calligraphy #lettering
A post shared by 𝓜𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓲𝓵 𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂 (@m.rivail_calligraphy) on


You Might Also Like

0 comments